Wednesday, June 30, 2010

The last day of the half year...

30th june... It is the last day of the half year... It is just a normal day... Nothing special... Nothing is worth to be remembered...

However, it prove that a half year has passed... What I have done??? What I have accomplished??? I am not so sure... but I am sure that I am sad because of a guy... haha... Tired on the sad feelings... But I still can't find something to be happy...

Until yesterday, a day of meeting new friend. A happy chat last few hours. It is a true chat. A day of upgrading of level, from friend to become brother. I don't why. Why the friendship between you and me will come the stage today. I don't why he and I can speak happily. Is it because we are still new to each other. I really enjoy such a feeling, the feel of being pampered. I haven't being pampered for such a long time. ( Only he know the case) Thanks a lot. Thanks for sending me the file. Thanks for willing to be friend with me. Except a Thanks. I don't know what to say. Thanks dawei_Hopper.

1 comment: