Monday, June 21, 2010

don't forget!!! just let it go...

i am that kind of stupid person. i am doing my best to remember others good. of course! and bad too. sometimes i feel tired. but tired doesn't sound good to others. i thought: if i am tired, i can regain my energy after having a good sleep. however, not everything can recover just because the time...

am i doing wrong??? or am i too care on you??? i am very care until i will relate every single of your scolding words to me. may be i am guilty. may be i really did something wrong. no one can give an accurate answer. even you. because i feel like i don't trust you anymore. is it still my fault??? ya.. probably. as it is me who don't show on you. i should not sad ass you have said that the men is not me. but... why??? why i am still sad for it???

i am happy because i am sad. because i am really be true my emotion. because i am really be true to you. because i really care about you. because i really can't find a good reason for me to say why...

i won't forget this particular case. i won't forget what i have done that would let me think so much. because... only by remembering it, i will become more mature. i will not sad because of you next time... i will just let it go... because i know... let go doesn't mean forget. it is a way for me to grow up...

2 comments:

  1. Trust... It's a very deep topic and lessons to learn in life as well...

    Never give ur trust to any1 simply... Mayb 50% or 70%...Before u really observed him/her thouroughly...

    N... Once u hav trust the people completely, trust n have faith in him/her no matter in wad situation... U will b surprised dat he/she will nvr let u down...

    Take ur trust away from ppl who hav betrayed u...

    tis is my own opinion only... ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya... but no one can confirm to you that the one whom you trust 100% doesn't betray you...

    ReplyDelete